The Infection The Infection

great, very fun

pretty fun, and heres a little something for players: when youg et to the maul (big ass hammer) dont take it, the sustained attack from the chainsaw is far greater a advantage than the mauls reach

last boss tips: always stand at his mouth (I kept the energy gun that goes through enemies all the way to this point, i recomend you do the same) when he fires his lazer, walk backwards and jump (he should hit you even once) and return to the mouth, and when he burps minions, pull out the chainsaw and insta-kill all of them for ammo (dont bother with the guns in there, waste of time if you run out for the energy gun, wait for enemies while dodging lasers) and over time you will kill him, without taking much damage.

Red Code 2 Red Code 2

In one sitting?

You expect me to play all that in one sitting? Dont get me wrong, its hellishly fun, but I cant fathom doing it all in one sitting, it would simply get old real fast.

But overall i love the game, but since i have to start all over, i wont be replaying it.

BTW shoop da whoop shotgun is win.

Hex Empire Hex Empire

I hope to see a sequal

The more features you add, the better, this definitely gave my ego the "Taking over ze world" feeling, good work. Perhaps some additions for more realism? more politics, perhaps increase the era and add nukes and such.

Bango! Bango!

Too difficult and annoying

As i die, i can sometimes figure out the correct strategy, but in this game even if i figure it out to a t its still hard to pull off, landing just a little short or long could cascade one block that you need, or kill you, and it became a burden to control the stick man accurately. It was less fun and more work and frustrating. I should be saying "Ah that's what i did wrong" rather than "Son of a bitch!"

The pop up was EXTREMELY annoying, this game is fast paced, so as soon as i spawn i begin working, then the pop up shows up and kills me. Or it takes my brain a second to register what is happening (as im focused deeply into the level.) just because its a simple down or s key to remove, dont mean it isnt a hassle. This is the ONLY game with a pop up like that (and for good reason)

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

fun, but small bug

Q wasn't jumping, and R would open and jump.

Brawler Whirled Brawler Whirled

The game that started it all

all the Kawaii/Gnoll avatar spam on whirled that ruin its economy and originality....

Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

Near unplayable

Its way too hard, its near unplayable, way too strict.

Magnet towers V2 Magnet towers V2

uuum

remove the More button from in-game, pills land directly on it and you cant see them well, or click them if there the last ones

Sin Mark Sin Mark

awesome

youre tribute to games like diablo succeeded, totally reminded me of the game, and mostly of my favorite class, necromancers. the spell casting was unique and awesome. one of the better adventure games ive played in flash

Hey Wizard! Hey Wizard!

controls suck

the jumping controls suck pretty bad, i kept falling down int eh tutorial and it was too anoying for me to wanna play any farther