Nasty Pig Nasty Pig

hard to understand krinkels?

as a response to a comment a few ways down, ill show you how to understand the Krinkels, take batshit crazy, add awesomeness now mix in violence and guns.

good flash.

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

cool

was okay, not too bad keep practicing.

but as for the guy below me, you shoudlnt rate based on front page worthiness, its not HIS fault, go take it to tom or wade, or some other admin.

not front page worthy, but im not down rating YOU because of it.

as for your rant about l4d1 having no dlc, they were going to make the l4d2 content the dlc, but the source engine in l4d1 couldnt handle it, and you dont know all the facts, they can still release updates for l4d1 while 2 is out, or make it so you can download the maps of the first onto the second. And its annoying that a company who has done so well for their fans, suddenly gets a bunch of rage for one thing, nobodies perfect, give them a break, its not like they put the dlc on pre-order and made you pay for it. Valve has never failed its players, dont become unfaithful a-holes to them.

StealthBeast responds:

Gotta thank you for that. I'd say.. 2/3 of my negative reviews rated me low either because I got front page, because I got #1 daily feature, or because I'm in the L4D2 boycott lol.

It's not that they made new DLC that was so awesome that the L4D1 source engine just couldn't handle it, it's that they specifically invented new technologies, damn well knowing they would never port it into L4D1. Also, I assure you, the engine used is not 100%, unavoidably, hard-coded, tatoo'd, and cemented in place. If some random guy who didn't know crap about game design, who named his game after himself, can upgrade his engine from the Hl2 engine, to the TF2 engine (Cough, garry'smod).. I think a highly experienced, medium-sized team of game developers with all the code and resources needed can do it to the game they know the insides and outs of...

I won't lose faith in Valve until I see the finished product.. But I can't think of anything L4D2 could do to impress me enough to justify itself.

Jack in the Box Ad Jack in the Box Ad

Awesome

How about next time, you parody their "will jack make it" campaign and actually hit him with the car, that would be great...:)

Good job, i hope to see more.

peanutfoot932 responds:

Hah, sounds good. Thanks for the review.

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Another great movie.

But i still miss Tord....

-Sandwich- -Sandwich-

Sanvich!

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

hmmm

while i do enjoy achievements, it is true many games go out of hand, either its way too easy(Oblivion), or way too hard(Halo 3), and very few get it right, by giving achievemnts for moderate accomplishments/accomplishments that affect gameplay with unlockables(Fallout 3, Saints Row 2)personally i don't see them as big things, i just get them so i can spend said gamer score on DLC

The biggest BS is "online achievements" 90% of them can be gotten through collaborating players cheating (halo 3)

and as for achievemnts like 1 weapon or no weapons, they really should be use only this weapon/no weapons for only 1 level(CoD 3) rather than the whole game(Dead Space)

But one really good thing about achievements is if you cant afford to go out and get a new game, it gives you more to do with the games you already have.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

epic

my favorite series i cant wait to see what you do next.

scr00g mcduc scr00g mcduc

it was..

not all that funny...kinda stale random comedy that's been pulled for years in flash movies.

W-P-S responds:

Awesome Video Games Ep39 Awesome Video Games Ep39

definately awesome

another great piece of work, and people like hendrix83 continue to baffle me, how after 39 episodes do they not get this isn't about the Wii, xbox 360 ps3 or anything other than the NES

Olympus Burger - Trailer Olympus Burger - Trailer

awesome

thanks for the pm about this, this one really turned out perfect, felt like a real trailer. real good work

Sound-O-Vision responds:

Thanks! Glad you approve :)